CARMEL MONTEREY TRAVEL has chartered the luxury mid-size cruise ship, the m/s PAUL GAUGUIN, in partnership with SMOOTHJAZZ.COM GLOBAL, for an entire week of Jazz Weekender excitement with world-class recording artists.
Limited to just 300 guests, floating in the French Polynesia around the Society Islands, from Papeete to Moorea and Bora Bora… Sun drenched days, and jazz filled nights!
SANDY SHORE’S JAZZ WEEKENDER SOUTH PACIFIC – HOSTED BY NATHAN EAST offers all-inclusive pricing which covers epic entertainment and gourmet dining as well as your flights and onboard gratuities!
BOOK NOW & KNOW YOU ARE PROTECTED WITH TRAVEL INSURANCE – click here for a list of the Top 20 options.
- Roundtrip Economy Airfare from Los Angeles or San Francisco
- Roundtrip Airport/Pier Transfers*
- On-board Concerts & Events – SANDY SHORE’S JAZZ WEEKENDER SOUTH PACIFIC hosted by NATHAN EAST
- All Shipboard Meals, in your choice of Venues
- Complimentary 24-hour Room Service (a $2 service will be added for each delivery)
- Complimentary Beverages, inc. select Wines, Spirits, Beers, Soft Drinks, Bottled Water, and Hot Beverages served throughout the ship
- Onboard Gratuities for Room Stewards, Dining and Bar Staff
- In-room Refrigerator replenished daily with Soft Drinks, Beer, and Bottled Water
- Daily Polynesian Performer Experiences (dancers, musicians, performers)
- Watersports, including complimentary Kayaking and Paddle Boarding from our on-board Marina and Destination Beaches
- Use of our Secluded, White-Sand Beach in Bora Bora where you can enjoy Volleyball and Snorkeling
- A day on our Private Islet, Motu Mahana, off the coast of Taha’a, feat. Snorkeling, Watersports, BBQ, Full Bar & Polynesian hospitality
*Included airfare from Los Angeles or San Francisco is subject to availability and applies to the first and second guest in the stateroom only. San Francisco airfare is applicable for flights to/from Papeete only. Unless pricing specifically states it is cruise-only.